Happy Spring Season!
Enrollment for the 2015 Main Season is now open!
The 2015 Season Will Run March 16 – Nov 16
For all of our valued members, thank you for choosing to continually support our farm. We love you.
For anyone out there that is interested in getting a taste of seasonal organic produce, consider signing up for our 2015 season.
It Consists Of:
- 34 weeks of certified organic, handpicked veg & fruit goodness
- 10% discount on White Oak Meat purchases (online, or at market)
- Discount on Eggs from our Pastured Laying Hens
- New crops including, but not limited to: corn, decorative gourds, & sprout kits!
- Reusable Grocery bags for vegetable transport
- A collaborative cookbook
- Three Farmer’s Markets: Albany, Columbus, & East Atlanta
- Two new cities for CSA delivery: Atlanta & Thomasville!
- The Refer A Friend Program (see application for details)
- Higher Quality Standards for the produce that is provided to our members
- A harvest feast hosted by your farmers, bringing together our community of members
You can find our application on the 2015 CSA Application tab at the top of the Blog. We are looking forward to sharing the harvest with our local communities!
A year in photo review: